Work with Mother Nature for a Successful Outdoor Dinner Party
Be an outdoor hostess this spring and serve your guests in style along with Mother Nature. Here are some quick tips to make your outdoor dinner party a successful one!
- Heavy metal napkin holders will keep from blowing away when guests arrive.
- Comfortable chairs that are weather proof and UV resistant will provide both style and outdoor durability.
- Create ambience with outdoor speakers that can be placed in your garden in the shape of rocks.
- Dishes in natural shapes are golden touches – try finding some in the shape of leaves or fruit.
- Make a secondary serving area using a bar cart to hold extra wine, linens, salad dressings, and plates.
- Patio heaters work wonders when the temperature cools down at night.
- Keep the bar cart stocked with signature teas and iced beverage to keep your company hydrated.
Bella Grey Designs, Style Hive