As a designer, writer, and entrepreneur, I’m obsessed with anything that is luxury, unique, or glamorous! I have a keen eye for style and love sharing all my ideas, muses, and projects with the rest of the design world! I love to travel along with Sophie, my mini Schnauzer whom I take on all my great adventures.
Most Glamorous Photo of the Month:
Find LED Bulbs and Interior Decorating Products on DHgate.com
Tag Archives: ribbons
Red and gold are definitely THE colors of the season. Being one of the most popular, you really can’t go wrong with this classic color combo. You can try out these elegant shades throughout your home to add shine and sparkle to your overall Christmas décor. Try using white lights as a base and pile on the gold ribbon, red ornaments, bows, and even stringing cranberries from your local grocery store for a dash of red color. Spray painted gold leaves also adds a “gold leaf” effect to your whole theme. What are your favorite holiday color combinations?
Greet your guests in a fall spirit with these colorful door arrangements. I find this project a cute way to start off the exciting fall season and it’s a super budget friendly DIY anyone can do. Most of the items you can find around your home like soup cans, ribbons, styrofoam and faux flowers.
What you need:
- Two clean large soup cans
- Assorted sizes of ribbons
- Four buttons
- Silk fall flowers
- One block of Styrofoam
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue the assorted ribbons around, center, top, and bottom of can.
- Cut out a piece of Styrofoam and place it into the can
- Insert a small silk floral bush into Styrofoam.
- Cut two long lengths of wide ribbon. 44″ and 28″. You will use this ribbon to hang the cans from the door knob.
- Hot glue one end of the 44″ ribbon to the can 1″ from the top edge. Glue the opposite end of the ribbon to the opposite side of the can 1″ from the top edge.
- Repeat step 5 using 28″ ribbon on the second can and… voila!
Here I found a collection of amazing inspirational photos to get you started or make you tweak up your current Christmas décor. The options are endless, from garlands, to ribbons, colorful fruit, china, and candy; these photos are guaranteed to give you some great ideas on transforming your home! Take a look: