As a designer, writer, and entrepreneur, I’m obsessed with anything that is luxury, unique, or glamorous! I have a keen eye for style and love sharing all my ideas, muses, and projects with the rest of the design world! I love to travel along with Sophie, my mini Schnauzer whom I take on all my great adventures.
Most Glamorous Photo of the Month:
Find LED Bulbs and Interior Decorating Products on DHgate.com
Tag Archives: black and white photos
Designing your home and choosing furniture is already a hassle, not to mention keeping up with trends that never seem to end! If you are looking for a style that’s made to last and looks good until the day it falls apart – opt for traditional European décor. This home designed by SuzAnn Kletzien was put together with an elegant French influence in mind, giving off a very inviting and soothing atmosphere.
How to get the look:
- Use a color palette of celadon blue, tan, brown, gray, with hints of gold
- Keep walls neutral and play up the room with color through furniture and accessories
- Use vintage pieces like Louis XVI style dining chairs and keep them antiqued for a laid back look
- Hang up gold frames with old world style prints
- Mix in unique pieces like mismatching vintage luggage
- Bring the look together with a splash of Damask print through upholstery or throw cushions
SuzAnn Kletzien and Two Birds Photography