Everyone loves a little eye candy! To start off the weekend I’m featuring over 20 stunning spaces that will make your jaws drop… and maybe help melt some plastic this weekend! All of these rooms are super interesting and stylish, all being over loaded with antiques and unique items you can’t buy at your local Macy’s or Crate and Barrel. The secret to these spaces, is the level of mystery, creativeness, and individuality they all have – no decorating rules here!
So instead of hitting the mall this weekend, visit an antique fair or a vintage store and get a hold of some fabulous pieces to bring home. If you are on a budget, consider your local thrift shop and find pieces that you can refurbish with a fresh coat of paint or some new upholstering. Check out some of our featured DIY’s to get you started:
– DIY Friday: How to Reupholster a Louis XVI Chair
– DIY Friday: French Bedroom Dresser DIY
– DIY Friday: To-Die-For Union Jack Dresser
– Friday: Make Your Own Swarovski Style Deep Buttoned Chairs
– DIY Friday: Faux Malachite Finish Lamp
– DIY Friday – Greek Key Dresser Attempt
– DIY: $35 Ikea Dresser into $4,000 Dorothy Draper Chest!
– DIY Friday: Candle in a Cup From Recycled Wax
– DIY Friday: Turn a Boring $100 Ikea Dresser into a $1,500 Nail Head Chest!
Photos: Elle Decor, Houzz