DIY Friday: Dripping Chanel Canvas Artwork!
I’m a huge fan of Coco Chanel and when I came across this super duper easy weekend project from my girl Carlinn at Superficial Girls, I quickly fell in love. Carlinn is a sweet blogger from South Africa that really knows here stuff – fashion, home decor, beauty, you name it! Carlinn really did a good job with this painting and it’s so easy to do yourself that you really can’t go wrong. I think I’ll try this project this weekend and place it in my walk-in closet or my newly renovated bathroom. What do you all think?
What you need:
1. White canvas (whichever size you would want)
2. White PVA paint
3. Black acrylic paint
4. One small and one large paint brush
6. Printed out Chanel logo
1. Paint the canvas with two layers of white paint.
2. Print out the Chanel sign in the size that you want, and cut it out.
3. When the white paint is dry, outline the logo with a pencil, adding drips at the bottom of the logo.
3. Paint the outline with the black paint first and then fill in the inside of the logo. Use two coats if necessary.
If you want to try something different, paint it on paper and frame it in a chic black/gold frame!
You can view the original project here.