Transform a plain lampshade and turn it into something spectacular by placing your very own monogram right smack in the middle! I’m all about customization and one-of-a-kind pieces so this simple DIY makes the perfect project for this weekend. Keep reading for full instructions!
- Inexpensive white lampshades
- Spray glue/adhesive
- Printer, paper, scissors
- Search the web for an appropriate monogram to cut your felt out of. Print out the monogram you like and cut out each of the letters. Spray glue it onto the felt and cut out the different letters.
- Find the placement of your monogram by measuring out the middle of your lampshade.
- Start with the middle initial and place your letters onto the lamp shade. The felt will actually stick so you can lightly pencil mark where you want each of the letters to go. Spray the felt pieces with glue and place them back in the correct spot. Erase the pencil marks.
- If you like you can glue some cute trim to the bottom of your shade and… voila!