What a great way this is to start off the weekend! Make yourself proud with this easy tutorial on how to fake your way to a super chic roman shade, using nothing other than Greek key trim! With a few key materials, you’ll be quickly on your way. Keep reading for the full tutorial!
- Providence natural bamboo shade from Home Depot
- Sturdy fabric – preferably heavy duty outdoor (here duck cloth was used)
- Spray glue from Home Depot
- Glue Gun
- Binding and Greek key trim
1. Measure your shade dimensions to perfectly fit your fabric
3. Hot Glue the binding to the edges, making sure to overlap the fabric edges
4. Now hot glue your Greek key trim over the existing binding and… voila!