Everyone is always on the lookout for a quick fix – when it comes to decorating, many times it’s the only way to design without making a big commitment. With the seasons and trends passing by so quickly, it’s hard to make drastic changes to your home like re-painting a whole wall, or putting in new flooring. Here are some clever investment pieces that will give your home a fresh new flair all the way through spring and summer:
- Waterfall Side Tables – put them behind your couch, they can even double as a desk!
- Greek Key Anything – carpets, dressers, it’s all in the details! Check out this DIY for more.
- Moroccan Poufs – multipurpose furniture which can be used as a coffee table or seat
- Tufted Furniture – reupholster your existing one in a citrus color like tangerine orange
- Snakeskin – Trays, upholstering, and accessories
- Living Room Chandeliers – Who says you can’t have a chandelier in the living room? Switch it up!
- Wild Side – Over-sized wildlife paintings for an exotic vibe, animal prints, and tusk accessories